Goodyear SmartWay Tires
DuraSeal + Fuel Max ™
DuraSeal + Fuel MAX
Fuel Max ™
(All Position Steer)
DuraSeal + Fuel Max
Based upon data provided by Goodyear and EPA testing and research, EPA determined that certain tire models can provide a reduction in NOx emissions and an estimated fuel savings of 3% or greater, relative to the "best selling" new tires for line haul trucks, when used on all three axles.
Low rolling resistance tires can be used with lower-weight aluminum wheels to further improve fuel savings.
To date, EPA has verified the low rolling resistance tires shown above. In order to be eligible for funding under the Diesel Emission Reduction Program, verified low rolling resistance tires must be specifically listed on EPA’s verified technology list.
Benefits of SmartWay Tires
After testing for over 7 years, EPA has determined that a variety of technologies, like Goodyear SmartWay tires, save fuel and reduce emissions when compared to regular tires.
In order to be eligible for funding under the Diesel Emission Reduction Program, verified low rolling resistance tires must be specifically listed on EPA’s verified technology list.
For Fleets SmartWay offers a wide variety of opportunities to experience savings, find optimal solutions, finance fleet upgrades, and make a powerful impact. SmartWay Transport helps you:
- Save Fuel, Money, and the Environment: Lower costs, save fuel and reduce emissions with SmartWay Transport Partnership.
- Obtain Financing: Gain access to lower-interest loans and other financing strategies for technology purchases.
- Find Technology Solutions: Find EPA-verified technology solutions available today.
- Promote Your Success: Earn the SmartWay logo for marketing and truck labeling.
- Become Informed: Look here to get information that helps you make better decisions about your operations.
- For more information go to SmartWay